Jetboil Burner Rattle?

Hey guys, I posted this over in the gear forum but haven't received any responses so I'm thinking this may be a better fit. but in general, I received a jetboil zip for Christmas and tested it out the day after for the first time. It lit up fine and boiled some water but when I turned down the burner, I hear some metallic crackling and when it was off, there was something rattling in the burner. It still turns on fine but I just want to check with those who already have one to make sure it's not defective and if it is, then I can contact Jetboil to get it figured out.

I mean its been a long time since my jetboil was new.
But they are flame throwers.
So id imagine the metal and finish would have some burn in i highly doubt they burn them in and wait for cooling before packaging.

Can you post a video?
Unless its really extreme I wouldn't worry.

Or shoot jetboil and email.

OP
Staninator
I mean its been a long time since my jetboil was new.
But they are flame throwers.
So id imagine the metal and finish would have some burn in i highly doubt they burn them in and wait for cooling before packaging.

Can you post a video?
Unless its really extreme I wouldn't worry.

Or shoot jetboil and email.
I ended up calling them this morning and the lady I talked to on the phone was great to deal with. She didn't like that it crackled and that there was rattle so she ended up sending another burner out to me as part of their warranty.