Jetboil Sol vs. Jetboil Sol Ti?

Which one?

• Jetboil Sol

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Jetboil Sol Ti

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

T43

The Sol for me the ti isn't worth the price difference.

Beastmode

I got a sol ti for a great price, $120 from backcountry.com 2 months back. If it wasn't for that I would have got the regular sol. I do like the ti and if money didnt matter I would get it. Boil time is 2 minutes with water and about 2:45-3 minutes with snow. Love this stove!!

Chesapeake

The SOL ti is what I have. I moved up from the old Jetboil. You would have to decide for yourself if the few oz savings was worth the price.

I only boil water. Folks say stuff sticks real bad to the Titanium.

OP
Brandon Pattison

Brandon Pattison

I cook Ramen in mine, coffee, outmeal and etc. I usually just dump in water, scrape off the sides and swaller the chunky water. Next time's use it just gets used as is. Call me weird but the way I see it the aluminum is better.

westcoast

Hi, newcomer here. Just a heads up many Sol ti jetboils have had heat exchanger meltdowns. Mine has and if you do a google search you will find it is a well a known and discussed issue. it does not affect the Al version.

rodney482

Hi, newcomer here. Just a heads up many Sol ti jetboils have had heat exchanger meltdowns. Mine has and if you do a google search you will find it is a well a known and discussed issue. it does not affect the Al version.

oh great!! guess i will pack my brunton
flex as a back up.. good thing its tiny and light