Jimmy Tarps?

Sundance

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone know what happened with Jimmy Tarps? Looks like they fell off the map, can't find their website or Facebook page... did they close shop?

Scotto

WKR
Wondering the same thing. Sent an email almost two weeks ago, website was up and no reply. Their website was not functioning the other day.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Is their Ebay page down as well? This is a new development. Their website was up the other day when I was looking at it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Taw024

FNG
Wondering same thing I have tried everything with no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swehrman

Lil-Rokslider
When I wanted to buy a PALS adapter from them a few months ago they directed me to this Ebay shop. The description of the shop is odd, don't let that fool you. They have all of the Jimmy Tarps gear listed under the brand name UL HIKER.

-- Scott

RS3579

WKR
They are still open. On EBay their name is valeries_treasures. They have tarps and other things available.

I believe it is his daughter. The company name is UL Hiker. I bought a tarp from her off ebay. I have her email and phone number if anyone wants it. Not sure if I should post it here.

I believe it is his daughter. The company name is UL Hiker. I bought a tarp from her off ebay. I have her email and phone number if anyone wants it. Not sure if I should post it here.
I would like her name and contact info. Thanks

sneaky

"DADDY"
I think Kifaru layed the hammer on them for copying everything pretty much. He seemed like a cool guy.
He was on here to.
Unless they had patented any of their shelter designs, they can't really "hammer" anyone for making similar shelters. You only have to change 15% of an item for it to be considered different according to USPTO, and that's if it was patented to begin with. Using a different material would pretty much meet that criteria, or different measurements. I mean, there's only so many ways you can sew a shelter before they all start looking the same. How many mids are on the market? Tipis?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk