John Dudley

Shupe88

WKR
Seen that John Dudley left Hoyt. Anyone else think that all of this shit is over dramatized?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunndm

WKR
Seen that John Dudley left Hoyt. Anyone else think that all of this shit is over dramatized?

I think they both are respectful to each other, and I do like that they are. But yeah, it’s a little much.
I am very curious why he left, and where he’s going though. He is the person I go to for all my archery advice and it worked out since we are the same draw length and shoot just about identical bow setups

MT257

WKR
Either Hoyt isnt paying him what he wants or he got some other company to give him his own line of bows cause hoyt wouldnt do it.

Well whatever the cause is. Good for him. He’s very good for archery no matter what bow he’s shooting. But I’ll stick with my Hoyt!!!

DavePwns

WKR
Wayy over dramatized wow, the way he lead up to it on his podcast made it sound like he was about to quit archery lol

OP
Shupe88

Shupe88

WKR
Maybe he has electronically disappeared because of HECS???
I followed some of his videos on shooting until he started pushing HECS. Then I was done following him. RIP

I just can’t make myself believe the Hecs either lol

It seems Hoyt had cornered the market on InstaHunters, celebrities, duping dudes into becoming illogical fanboys, and generally selling bows with marketing rather than product superiority. It’s refreshing to see one of the most influential faces go elsewhere. Over dramatized, yes.

Dud seems to be the defacto source for online archery instruction. He moves the needle, can’t keep his releases in stock. Seems he was always the one to set up a new Hoyt and cover it on social media any time a new celebrity wanted to try their hand at archery as well as covering time with a lot of celebrities that might not be new to it. Brent burns, joe rogan, don trump jr, and a bunch more I can’t remember worked with him.

stump06

WKR
It seems Hoyt had cornered the market on InstaHunters, celebrities, duping dudes into becoming illogical fanboys, and generally selling bows with marketing rather than product superiority.

I used to get a new bow every year, had a guy bring me a Helix a few months back and I put a kisser on for him. He kept going on and on about how it was the best bow he's ever shot and didn't want to buy a new bow but it just shot so good. I shot it and no kidding I couldn't tell the difference between it and my '14 CS 34. Its all marketing nowadays.... with every company.
Good luck to Dudley. I met him once at ATA, he's a genuinely good dude. I'm sure he's doing what's best for himself and his family. Just as every one of us would do.