John Dudley

Hot_Rod51

FNG
Bottom line is, it shouldn't affect what you buy. Shoot what works for you. I've had a couple Mathews and now shoot a Hoyt. I prefer the Hoyt. That doesn't make the Mathews any less of a bow. It doesn't mean YOU can't be happy with a Mathews. Just shoot what works. Everyone shoots differently and needs their own level of comfort.

The fanboys of any brand are a bigger issue for me than any big name jumping ship. 🤷‍♂️

rodney482

WKR
Dual rest mounting holes should be standard on all bows. Companies have been doing it for 10 years.

I know this thread is older than COVID, but if John is subscribed to it, thanks for all you’ve done for archery in general and me specifically. I watch his videos over and over and tweak my form based on his critics. He’s a hunter at heart and target guy in form (he quit the us National team so he could have elk season free). I never thought he pushed anything other than the silverback very strongly.

His draw is small and quiete and considers every part of anatomy. It has made me a much better hunter.