Jordan Budd sold out?????

Lowg08

WKR
Or perhaps just, I don't know, pay attention to who runs this site that you have been taking part in for over 2 years?
Nah. If you know the boss you’ve been in trouble. I don’t have any social media besides hunting forum. Also. I don’t care to pay that much attention.

OP
bsnedeker

bsnedeker

WKR
Nah. If you know the boss you’ve been in trouble. I don’t have any social media besides hunting forum. Also. I don’t care to pay that much attention.
And yet you felt the need to post on this thread offering congratulations to someone you've never heard of.

Well....thanks!

Lowg08

WKR
I did not offer congratulations yet. I wanted to see who or what I was congratulating.

Great work Jordan. I turned off the podcast when Rinella would NOT stop talking about his dang auction. I'll fast forward him and get to the good parts.

I was listening Monday morning and was like “Wait, I know her!” Or at least know in the internet sense of knowing someone I guess…

Definitely was happy to hear you on there. I’ve always enjoyed most of their stuff because regardless of any other controversy or whatever criticism people like to throw their way, most of them just seem like downright cool dudes to hang out and chat with.

Sure hope that was the case, seemed that way listening in. Congrats and hopefully this means future continued success for you. Can’t wait to watch the sheep hunt when it comes out!

Fatcamp

WKR
Holy cats! Don't you people ever sleep?

I will listen to the podcast before offering an opinion. Except about the engagement, that's pretty cool. Good luck on your journey.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
First off congrats Jordan!!!! I have enjoyed listening to your podcasts and I'm gonna need to download the meat eater episode. Congratulations on your engagement.

Secondly @robby denning your not shucking "the legend" so easy. I dont see us in the archery forum letting it go without a fight. Might need to troll up the bracklet thread :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
asdew04