18" JP barrel with heatsink
JP adjustable gas block
LMOS BCG
JP single stage trigger
B5 Sopmod Stock
~450 rounds fired
I am the second owner
Entire rifle was hydro dipped in A-TACS camo pattern by original owner
Includes (7) 20 round mags and (2) 10 round mags (all Magpul)

Everything I've shot through it has been sub MOA including 168gr FGMM , 168 Black Hills Red box, and really likes M118LR loads that are ~3/4 MOA for me and I'm not great with gas guns. Everything mechanically is solid and I've never had an issue/failure of any kind. It has been well taken care of but is not a safe queen and has been carried in the mountains, mounted on a tripod, and used to predator hunt with.

$2800 shipped from individual to your FFL for rifle and mags only. Will need first 3 and last 5 digits of your FFL to perform ATF EZ check. I can also ship from FFL to FFL for an additional $40.

Can include scope + mount + bipod if buyer is interested. Scope is Bushnell 3-12x LRTS (made in Japan) with G2H reticle, mount is one piece GGG 30mm, and bipod is Larue mount/tension knob Harris 6-9" swivel. Rifle + mags + scope + bipod $3400 shipped.

Can include ~200 rounds of 175gr sierra matchkings loaded to M118LR specs (loose ammo as it came from Southwest Ammunition) as well as a box of 168gr FGMM and 4 boxes of Black hills 168gr. Ammo is an additional $300 shipped to buyer only.

I am located in Tucson, AZ and am happy to meet for a F2F if local. Please contact me with any questions and happy to discuss over phone/text/facetime.

Will consider trades/partial trades for a lightweight hunting rifle (nothing chambered in a caliber that requires reloading), bow with 29.5-30" DL and at least 70lb limbs, nice semi-auto shotguns, Trijicon Credo 2.5-15 in MIL and Glock 48. Would also work a trade if buyer is located in New Mexico and outfitted with mule/horses to help me out in unit 16B for first archery elk!

IMG_2093.jpgIMG_2094.jpgIMG_2095.jpgIMG_2096.jpgIMG_2100.jpgIMG_2103.jpg