JRE 1763

I wouldnt consider Joe healthy. He just has that little guy complex cause he's a little guy, and is a bit mental at the same time. He is a fat phobe and talks about most of us being suicidal because we dont have the ideal BMI, all while he is coating his lungs with marijuana tar, cigar tar and knocking back straight whisky.

But is learning how to hunt a bit and appreciate the outdoors so that is a step forward. I sure dont eat everything I kill.
That’s great I couldn’t of known any of that information because this is the first Joe Rogan podcast I’ve ever listened too 🙄……… the dude works out hard and enjoys life. When the government doesn’t want people speaking out. He spoke out.

I coat my lungs with marijuana tar and workout. I enjoy the tar.

robtattoo

WKR
Maybe the only useful thing I’ll take from this thread is benign obesity. I like this! I’m obese but it’s benign!

Inside every fat person, there's a thin person.
And a shit load of cake.

I'm benign obese too! Or malignantly healthy. Either way..... Joe does have one great quality as a Podcaster, that is he knows how to shut the hell up & let his guest talk. Rinella could stand to take note of that.

minengr

FNG
I just think it's sad that a cage fighter commentator who is also the former host of Fear Factor is becoming the least biased source for truth in current events.

I think it's hilarious that people are now trying to have him silenced. Spotify is laughing all the way to the bank.

WCB

WKR
No debate there. And I bet I drink more whisky than joe! However there is something called benign obesity. You can still have some fat under your skin and be healthy, as long as you exercise to work your heart and keep your muscles strong. But you dont have to do it every day for 3 hrs like a fanatic.
I've never heard him say anybody HAD to work out for 3hrs a day....I've heard more times than not him say "do something". He also doesn't say everyone is fat....when speaking in general he will say "we" or "Everyobody...is fat" etc. obviously he doesn't mean "everybody". He has also never said that you had to be chiseled like granite to be healthy.

Sounds like you take it a bit too personal.

The_Yetti

Lil-Rokslider
I have it saved to listen to, he was my Regimental Commander for my first deployment, and he had the respect of every trooper there. Met him many times and had some great discussions with him that were different than any I had before or after with a Colonel or higher.

Reactions: lif

Tesoro

Lil-Rokslider
I've never heard him say anybody HAD to work out for 3hrs a day....I've heard more times than not him say "do something". He also doesn't say everyone is fat....when speaking in general he will say "we" or "Everyobody...is fat" etc. obviously he doesn't mean "everybody". He has also never said that you had to be chiseled like granite to be healthy.

Sounds like you take it a bit too personal.
No I was just on a rant. You are correct!

Are you suggesting that I listen to someone who is a threat to public safety!!??......🤣 i love Rogan and cant believe what some of these simple minded sons a bitches are saying about him. Good luck shutting him down at this point.
But he took horse meds !!!!! HORSE MEDS!!! 😂