July Iron Will Giveaway

It's a new month, and that means a new Iron Will giveaway! This month the winner gets to choose between either a 3 pack of Iron Will broadheads, or a new, yet-to-be released (and yet to be made public) Iron Will K2 Ultralight Skinning Knife (If you win, we'll tell you all about the knife before you have to choose).

We've heard your feedback, and Bill's made some big improvements to this lightweight skinning favorite. We can't wait to show you, but in the meantime, we're finishing up final testing before we'll sign off on releasing them into hunter hands this fall. For all those who've been waiting patiently - we're getting very close (and you can expect them before this fall's hunts)!

To enter, reply to this thread with what you would choose if you won:
1) The broadhead you would choose (e.g. Single Bevel Right 125)
OR
2) The new and improved K2 Ultralight Skinning Knife

You can enter multiple times, up to once per day. Drawing ends July 31 and the drawing will be on August 1.

Good luck!

View attachment 428527
S125! Amazing heads overall. Although…Everyone could use a new knife too…

S100 broadheads I find carrying a dedicated skinner inconvenient because I don’t want to put the knife in using down to grab the skinner.
I had some original 100 grain heads and found they were a bit noisy and didn’t fly quite as well as others for me. Have been wanting to try the solid blade version

SADSZN

FNG
It's a new month, and that means a new Iron Will giveaway! This month the winner gets to choose between either a 3 pack of Iron Will broadheads, or a new, yet-to-be released (and yet to be made public) Iron Will K2 Ultralight Skinning Knife (If you win, we'll tell you all about the knife before you have to choose).

We've heard your feedback, and Bill's made some big improvements to this lightweight skinning favorite. We can't wait to show you, but in the meantime, we're finishing up final testing before we'll sign off on releasing them into hunter hands this fall. For all those who've been waiting patiently - we're getting very close (and you can expect them before this fall's hunts)!

To enter, reply to this thread with what you would choose if you won:
1) The broadhead you would choose (e.g. Single Bevel Right 125)
OR
2) The new and improved K2 Ultralight Skinning Knife

You can enter multiple times, up to once per day. Drawing ends July 31 and the drawing will be on August 1.

Good luck!

View attachment 428527
would choose the K2 Ultralight Skinning Knife as I already have my 6 single bevel 125 grain broadheads for this upcoming elk season! Love yall's stuff!!!

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Skinning Knife as I'm already set up with some IW broadheads!