June Rokslide special for KDC Ultralight Bipod/Tripod systems.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Roksliders, you should have seen the reviews on these KDC backcountry Tripod/Bipod systems earlier this year (if not, click KDC Ultralight SnipePod & Granite Peak Tripod Review).

One of our members, Steve O. just got back from a bear hunt with his son. They equipped the 45/70 with the SnipePod system and it was bear down shortly thereafter!
attachment.php

For June, Terry of KDC will run his last 2017 special, exclusive to Rokslide members. Check his website for specs on products below at Kramer Designs Corp

This is what Terry's email said
For June.

1. V2-24, V2-27, V2-30, or V2-33 (any sitting V2) ($125.00)

2. GP-24, GP-27, GP-30 or GP-33 ($115.00)

RRS-OBA-K (Rapid Release System Optics Balance Adjuster) $32.00

RRS-BT with RRS-BT-M1 (Bino Tower with common 1/4X20tip mount) $88.00 (70+18)

RRS-Shoe (Rapid Release Shoe for top of Granite Peak) $64.00

Pre-Total would be $424.00. Rokslide 15% would be 63.6 so final total would be $360.40

This package is for the hunter who want CONCURRENT use of both the bipod and optic system.

You can reach KDC here Kramer Designs Corp or 406-933-8658

attachment.php

Last edited:

Grumman

WKR
Robby do you know which exact model that is in the 45-70 pic? That looks like a perfect setup for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Robby do you know which exact model that is in the 45-70 pic? That looks like a perfect setup for me.

I don't know which V2 that is, but I'll have Steve O chime in. That's his gun under the KDC.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Grumman, that is the 33" unit. I'm 6-1 and got the tallest sitting model, they adjust down a ton. We just got back Tuesday so I am trying to catch up and I will put up some more pics and thoughts. I've always just used stick or a natural test, never been a big massive attached Harris bipod type guy so these are perfect for me and work better than anything else I've ever used. I'm an engineer and Terry embarrasses me with his product knowledge. The guy is a genius.

Grumman

WKR
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm going to float this up to the warden for a fathers day gift.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys I appreciate it. I'm going to float this up to the warden for a fathers day gift.

You tell "the warden" it's high time for some gear. Rokslide says.

Grumman

WKR
You tell "the warden" it's high time for some gear. Rokslide says.

She just may go for that. We got so many good tips on our Denver vacation thread that she is holding Rokslide in high regard now:)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
She just may go for that. We got so many good tips on our Denver vacation thread that she is holding Rokslide in high regard now:)

We're here to serve.

Ewaragnar

Lil-Rokslider
My buddy bought a full setup from Terry last week. Once it showed up, it took me all of five minutes to decide to purchase a complete kit from Terry which I promptly did this week. He knew everything about his product, and helped me understand exactly what I'd need. Great customer service, great product, great guy.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Here's the bear my son killed on the last day of his hunt. He carried his longbow until the last day...he's not a great rifle shot and I was glad he had the stability of the SnipePod to lean on.

Grumman

WKR
Well Terry spent 40 minutes talking to me about his products and answering my questions. I got my order placed. Anybody else buy the package?

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Good deal Grumman. Looking forward to your thoughts on the system

Grumman

WKR
My order arrived today. Terry told me it would be a couple weeks he was waiting on anodizing so no biggie on that. First impressions, I can't believe there is a tripod and bipod in this little box! All the machining looks great. Installing the SnipePod took all of two minutes and I am not the best at reading another mans opinion (instructions). So far so good. I'm going to take the tripod to an air show next week to put it to use and will pass on more feedback after that.
53f239b81e4652037c4bc8c4c6418aaa.jpg
04cf08d30570924101a904772605f105.jpg
28185c83f70f9190b0e8f0e6e964dc71.jpg
8375aac2f48d85267117bb5cf03b10a3.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Grumman. That's what I thought when I got mine last year- "this is too little and light!" I was wrong. Keep us in the loop as you get more familiar with the KDC. The OBA works well

Grumman

WKR
I sure will Robby. One more pic, who knew but Dodge designed the Ram door panel to hold the Granite Peak tripod perfectly. Seriously though I pass several huge bean fields on my way home from work. This will keep it very handy to pull off the road, grab the tripod from the door, get the binos from the console, and start glassing.

11752b729d1e3ca69b20319707c859f7.jpg

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I sure will Robby. One more pic, who knew but Dodge designed the Ram door panel to hold the Granite Peak tripod perfectly. Seriously though I pass several huge bean fields on my way home from work. This will keep it very handy to pull off the road, grab the tripod from the door, get the binos from the console, and start glassing.

11752b729d1e3ca69b20319707c859f7.jpg

Pretty sure Dodge won the KDC contract