Just A Warning

Jauwater

WKR
I had a Prius, and I loved it. Drove that damn thing everywhere. Very little maintenance. The Hybrid battery went on me which I decided to rebuild myself, and all went well. Driving it home after the test drive around the county, making sure the battery rebuild took, I get rear ended while stopped at a stop light. Car was totaled, damn. Sure miss that car

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

elkguide

WKR
So Ryan is delusional in thinking that his Gen 1 Prius was "a pimp sled."

Will that get him a warning or will the HAMMER fall and will he get banned?

Quit hunting and find me a snow machine lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I found 2 sleds, a trailer and a bobsled, But both sleds were ancient and I didn't want you call me to come rescue you. Im in AZ, no sleds here. I'll be back to snow country in a week.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
**the exception to this is "What unit should I hunt?" Think everyone can agree nothing good comes from that.

Hahah except we can’t call them names. The best response is no response. Oh we’re so bad!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
**the exception to this is "What unit should I hunt?" Think everyone can agree nothing good comes from that.

Yes but if they are a brand new hunter you have to remember that they don’t understand the implications of posting Area 14 NW corner on a forum.

So there are ways of handling it without being a jerk. Such as where should I hunt antelope? Start looking around central Wy, eastern MT, those are known far and wide but still accurate. I have my honey holes in both those areas yet pointed him in a direction without blowing out an area.

But even if you don’t want to share, there are still ways to 1 decline without being a jerk, 2 if not possible to leave a decent comment scroll on past without commenting.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but if they are a brand new hunter you have to remember that they don’t understand the implications of posting Area 14 NW corner on a forum.

So there are ways of handling it without being a jerk. Such as where should I hunt antelope? Start looking around central Wy, eastern MT, those are known far and wide but still accurate. I have my honey holes in both those areas yet pointed him in a direction without blowing out an area.

But even if you don’t want to share, there are still ways to 1 decline without being a jerk, 2 if not possible to leave a decent comment scroll on past without commenting.

I have yet to be begin to procrastinate.
ah man, that was a joke. I don't see anybody being a jerk to these guys. If they have and I catch it, I warn or ban or both. Sometimes I choose not to answer or answer the way you suggested, but I rarely see those threads go unanswered. It just gets on people's nerves, but yes, we don't want to just run them off.

EastMT

WKR
Oh I know you were, and sometime snarky answers are warranted I think.

It’s frustrating seeing those things but it comes from just being overwhelmed looking at all the new stuff each year. If you want to hunt more than one place you almost need a personal assistant nowadays! L

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yes but updated in real time. Tongue in cheek of course. Don’t ban me please.
you're safe man! ahahahhahh.

I'd actually love to have a list of shame, but sometimes I really do like to ban people and just forget about them. It's funny how some of these guys we've banned actually have a lot of posts and think they're pretty important. Then we ban them for good reason and no one even notices they are gone. I've seen that more often than not.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is it wrong that I kinda miss “Turkey bow master”? He was a special kinda troll.