Just A Warning

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Hunting season is winding down and our staff is back on the site more often now. I have been reading back through some old threads that are just ridiculous. Please click on the link and read the rules. We will ban you without notice if you break them and it's VERY hard to get unbanned. Remember if you wouldn't say it to their face, don't say it to them here.

Last edited by a moderator:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hunting season is winding down and our staff is back on the site more often now. I have been reading back through some old threads that are just ridiculous. Please click on the link and read the rules. We will ban you without notice if you break them and it's VERY hard to get unbanned. Remember if you wouldn't say it to their face, don't say it to them here.

I’ll give an amen to that. I’ve been cleaning up crap for days.

If your thread or post disappeared, look in the mirror. There’s your culprit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EastMT

WKR
That’s why I like this place!! We need to act like Sportsmen/women. Go act that way somewhere else.

Yup I won’t mention any names but there are a few forums dying because the mods don’t boot the trolls. A little sarcasm is funny, but rude personal attacks, someone asks a question and attacks them for not knowing told get your own damn info. Well not everyone has a father/mother to introduce them to this hobby(addiction) and you know how hard it is to find a partner as an experienced outdoors person, imagine a greenhorn wanting to learn the ropes!

Use da boot when needed!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Yup I won’t mention any names but there are a few forums dying because the mods don’t boot the trolls. A little sarcasm is funny, but rude personal attacks, someone asks a question and attacks them for not knowing told get your own damn info. Well not everyone has a father/mother to introduce them to this hobby(addiction) and you know how hard it is to find a partner as an experienced outdoors person, imagine a greenhorn wanting to learn the ropes!

Use da boot when needed!
thanks man, that's exactly what we're trying to stop. I think some people wish the only person hunting and posting was themselves. I'm probably more patient that I should be with some of these guys. Ryan's gotta better eye for who needs to go than I do, but I'm getting better. thanks for your support.