Camera_Land-728x90-12220.gif

5c4647d73d868775d61ec26b_logo300.png

Just Announced - Leica Geovid Pro 8x32 & 10x328x32 & 10x32 Geovid Pro

Available in 8x32 and 10x32
versions, both priced at $2899.

Available for delivery in April 2022.

This product line does SO much more than than any prior Geovid

Applied Ballistics is on board the unit
New Leica Ballistics APP will be released this week (IMPORTANT NOTE: a new Leica Hunting APP will be released in March 2022 which will allow current “.com” products – Geovid 3200, CRF 2800, CRF 3500 - to be compatible with Applied Ballistics, so current owners/future owners for these products will not be left behind).
Tremendous improvement in Bluetooth connectivity range (up to 10m)
GPS mapping with Basemaps, Garmin and other APPS/devices
Compatible with the full ecosystem of Applied Ballistics, including Apple, Garmin and other devices.

The first premium laser rangefinderbinocular with 32mm objective lenses. – Approximately 2/3 the size of other LRF binos
• The first premium laser rangefinder to feature on-board Applied Ballistics solutions for elevation AND wind.
• The first premium premium laser rangefinder to feature GPS mapping via Garmin GPS products AND BaseMaps

Optics that rival any 42mm premium LRF bino in a much smaller package
• VASTLY improved BlueTooth communication range (up to 10m) and computing capability
• Built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralite provides ballistic corrections to 875m
• In-App upgradeable to AB Elite via the app –no need to connect with a Kestrel for elevation and wind corrections as far as the Geovid PRO can range
• Ballistics managed by an all-new app designed and built by Applied Ballistics
• Enter wind direction and value via the app or directly via the buttons on the binocular
• Connect with a windvane-mounted Kestrel for automatic and continuous wind updates
• Connect with a Garmin watch or Kestrel to build a target card, Kestrel for continual wind updates, or Garmin GPS or mobile device mapping app to mark target or shooter location
• Ranges real-world targets to 10-2500y

Still the toughest products- waterproof to 5m and shock proof to 100Gs
• Still the best optics- Best color, contrast, sharpness and brightness. Least eye fatigue.
• Still the best, most reliable rangefinders- range non-reflective targets farther than anyone else
• Still the best warranty offered by any premium optic manufacturer- 10 year protection against accidental damage (including electronics) 30 year warranty against manufacturer‘s defects in optics and mechanics
• Still the most ergonomic and comfortable user experience- More comfortable to hold, more comfortable to look through for long glassing sessions

Please feel free to call with any questions.

Check out our new Just Arrived Section and our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let us know.

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

Last edited:

JGRaider

WKR
I'm in as well. I have to apologize up front and eat some crow to the guys I made statements about a 10x32 configuration........in this particular situation I can actually see the appeal of a 10x. Not sure, but kicking it around. Either way I'm buying.

OutdoorAg

WKR
Just pulled the spec sheet...

5in wide X 6in tall

WOW

Thats the exact same size as my 10x42 Swaro SLC Neu's...my fav all time hunting glass.

That size is compact, but not TOO compact. Its easy to one hand, but still steadies.

These are going to be in my Marsupial Gear pouch come Summer 2022

Broomd

WKR
The size. Wow.

The prize point. Wow wow.

I cannot believe Leica is keeping these under $3,000 USD. Bravo.

Guess I just found my new RF. Just happens to be binoculars too…
Sums it all up. Fantastic binc right there, hats off to Leica for pulling this off.

JGRaider

WKR
Sums it all up. Fantastic binc right there, hats off to Leica for pulling this off.

I sure does, and that's coming from a guy (me) who's been very critical of Leica products in the past. This looks like a home run, and thanks Outdoor Ag, about the same size as my 8x42 SLC's.

OutdoorAg

WKR
It appears that Leica and the Geovid Pro got right what the others go wrong, IMO:

Swaro RF BIN: Size and bottom “landing gear”. No thanks.

Zeiss RF BIN: Size and bad button placement. No thanks

3200.com: Size

Sig: Meh glass and no locking diopter. Not a hunting unit.

This size of RF BIN unit will indeed change the game. Ball is now in Zeiss and Swaros court to compete. And vortex to some degree.

I nearly failed to mention price. I simply can’t believe these are under $3K. There is no free lunch, so I’m not sure how they did it, especially with all the updated tech. I don’t doubt these will be Leica quality glass. But I want to see it too. Maybe, possibly, somehow the sport optics world has entered into a space where some combo of competition and manufacturing capabilities and ???? has actually driven price DOWN? I’m not sure. I just didn’t expect this price point. It seems if these were from the green bino body guys they would be flirting with $4K…

Only 16mm of eye relief. Wish it were a touch more (wear glasses) but suppose it's sufficient. Will definitely be something to lay hands on and give a whirl.

Grumman

WKR
I love my Geovids and was perfectly content with them. Now I’m seriously considering the new model. Dang it….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tdhanses

WKR
Maybe I’ll get lucky and they’ll replace my 2200’s that are in for repair and being sent to the factory, I can dream.

ZackP

WKR
Why does my brain work the way it does… A set of these with 15x56 might just replace my spotting scope 🤔

JGRaider

WKR
Only 16mm of eye relief. Wish it were a touch more (wear glasses) but suppose it's sufficient. Will definitely be something to lay hands on and give a whirl.

Fost, I've found that eyecup shields like Swaros can be used on lots of different binos, and can really, really help with ER issues. I use them on my 8x32 Meostars and it really helped. Just a thought.

That's a good suggestion Uncle Johnny. Hopefully Leica will have them available for the new 8x32 Geovid. I'm sure if they do Doug will get me squared away as per usual!

Grumman

WKR
I do wish they were able to accept an Outdoorsman stud. I make do with the bino hand but would definitely rather have the stud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
Always found the RF binos larger than I prefer, this may change things. Ugh. Now the question is 8x or 10x. My gut tells me 8x in a 32mm.

Last edited: