Just another day in Idaho.....hey!

wildbill

Lil-Rokslider
How in the hell do you mistake a bull moose for a white tall.that’s pathetic hopefully a stiff fine will make them be a little more observant next time

This actually seems like a like a reasonable mistake. At some point in the past, a "friend" of mine thought he had tagged an amazing white tail, when in reallity it was a moose. Mistakes happen.

As a side note, my "friend" greatly reduced his instances (tendencies?) of tagging the wrong creature by decreasing his consumption of alcohol and also avoiding seedy drinking establishments.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
In the 90's some dude from California shot someones Llama in Idaho because it was an "elk"
Neighbor had her chestnut mare shot and killed about 12-13 years ago-- 'elk' to some fool.
During hunting season some local folks put blaze orange on their stock..
We started moving our highlander cattle to upper pasture near home where we can see them.

amassi

WKR
How in the hell do you mistake a bull moose for a white tall.that’s pathetic hopefully a stiff fine will make them be a little more observant next time
States with reintroduced elk herds like Michigan and Kentucky have elk killed every deer season. Smdh

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kiddogy

WKR
howjall like the bigol whitetail ah got
30996 meridian2019.jpg

I is jus bein silly ah corse.

and no it isn't really me. story I heard is this dude killed him near meridian Idaho with a bow this year.