Just another FNG in NE

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Hey yall
Long time lurker and reader here. Time to make an honest man of myself.

I have absorbed a lot of good information shared by a lot of knowledgeable and experienced folks on The Rok. Thanks for what I have learned.

Not sure that I have much in the way of valuable info to contribute. I have burned more than my fair share of powder, tied a few improved clinch knots, and enjoyed the great outdoors in many of the corners and hideaways in the American Midwest and Rockies. Many tags filled. Many a bowl of cold tag soup eaten with a fork.

I just try to hunt hard, honest, and ethical. To me the trophy is the act of hunting, not the harvest. However, don't get me wrong, I am sometimes overcome by the berserkergang. I am a carnivore at heart.

I am pretty guarded though and try to keep a minimal social footprint, so don't be offended if I am not a frequent poster.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

OP
NE Herd Bull

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the kind welcome fellow Roksliders.
(I had been waiting for the Blazing Saddles reference Eddie)

Kansas_Husker you are a former Plainsman . Excellent ! I am 100 miles SE of Grant

Last edited:
OP
NE Herd Bull

NE Herd Bull

Lil-Rokslider
The 70s 80s & 90s are never returning to Husker Football
Ever

but some of us still remember when we were dominant 2 Dogs