JUST ANOTHER NEW GUY

Rp42

FNG
Hello,
Just been reading alot of the posts on hear for the last 6 months. Finally decided to join. Planning on bringing my 23 year old son out this fall for a hunt. Between 20 years in the Army and working all the time finally gonna try to make some more memories with my son. I'm not getting any younger. Just wanted to say I enjoy alot of the posts on here. Their are some very knowledgeable guys on here. I try to file some of the best stuff away in my head. Thanks,Ron

OP
Rp42

Rp42

FNG
Thanks for all the welcomes. I put my most recent public land Whitetail up for my profile photo.Maybe someday I'll be able to put a Bull up there in it's place. Thanks Again, Ron

BDRam16

WKR
Going out west next season for the first time myself too. My dad used to go to Wyoming a lot before I was born and I would have loved to have that opportunity with him, but he wouldn’t be able to make that trip at his age now. I’m sure your son will cherish the memories forever.

Welcome, can’t wait for my boys to be old enough to go hinting with me. Twin 4 year olds, getting close to sitting in a MI ground blind but out west is where I want to get them hooked!

OP
Rp42

Rp42

FNG
Thanks Again. Looking forward to hunting out there. All my hunting has been in the east and midwest except for a little hunting I got to do when I was stationed in Ft. Lewis Washington.