Just Had to Share This

mcseal2

WKR
I think my lunch guests would have got to watch him get an arrow. I would have a hard time not taking a shot at a buck like that as long as it was legal. I have taken enough game the hard way to not feel bad about getting one the easy way on occasion! Either way you made the decision that was right for you and thanks for sharing the pics with us. Pretty cool yard you have there.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Do you have a pop up blocker or anything on your phone?

Computer. And yes to pop-up blockers. But his first post is "I put up a game camera in the back yard a few weeks back. This is just the coolest video."......and then just a white screen. So nothing to click on to even enable the pop-up blockers.

OFFHNTN

WKR
I ask myself that question often. It just didn’t feel right standing outside my garage waiting for him to come around the car while lunch guests were watching from the living room window.

Ahhh...........cool. I can understand and respect that. I probably wouldn't have under those circumstances either......should've asked them to shut the curtains on the living room windows. :)

OP
parshal

parshal

WKR
HA! Some of them wanted me to shoot it and others didn't. I didn't have as much concern about them watching but it just didn't seem like hunting to me. Also, he's the best buck I've regularly seen the last few years and I want him passing along his genes. I see quite a few bucks around that shouldn't be breeding.

Bam

FNG
LOL! I wish they would pattern. They come around this time of year and at odd times during the rut. We've only got five acres but does are everywhere year round.

I had a tag once and drew back on this guy while using my trash can as cover. I decided not to shoot and took this pic. The next two were from the next day. I got him on video a month later in a snowstorm from the living room window. He was impressive.

He came back around the next year and was a little smaller but the stickers were still there. I didn't see him last year.

buckhousearchery.jpg

buckhousearchery2.jpg

buckhousearchery3.jpg
very nice