Just joined!

I was referred here from another site. I’m from Utah and live next to Bear Lake.
I have enough points to draw Desert Sheep next year (based on last years odds) and was well
pleased to find all of the gear here for sale. My college age sons are looking for gear and I’m
glad I was revered here. I can’t believe how many different items are for sale.

I’m looking forward to participating. Thanks

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

Los4212

FNG
Def good deals in the classifieds, but the knowledge on here is priceless. Lots of people from all over the country who are interested in the same things, and can lend a hand if you're looking for info or are new to something and looking for a starting point. Welcome

OP
Bear Lake Hunter
Thank you. I Certainly enjoy hearing advice from others. I am hoping for a great 2022. Planning on a spring bear hunt in Alberta (if I can get in), should have enough points to draw desert sheep in Utah, 1 or 2 of my sons should draw Wyoming antelope, my dad has max points for Wyoming deer and elk. It should be a great 2022.

Los4212

FNG
Wow! I'd say so. Now just hopefully you've got the piggy bank stocked up for all the trips and tags! Good luck!

OP
Bear Lake Hunter
Ha ha, yes, I am working on the bank part. These hunts were supposed to be spaced a bit but you know how that goes. All I had this year was a cow elk tag so I am looking forward to more hunting next year. I am upgrading and adding gear for this sheep hunt and it certainly adds a bit to the cost. Fortunately, I have some time to prepare and save a bit!