Just need one more of those; honest..I can quit anytime.

slvrslngr

WKR
Arrows, I shoot trad and have mountains of arrows, shafts and components to build arrows.

woodson

FNG
IPAs and Glocks. Seriously, it is like my mind can’t grasp the infinite configurations of each. I have recently taken to having slides milled for various optics (Vortex, Leupold, Trijicon). JagerWerks in Michigan is awesome for custom slide work by the way...

Oregonboy

WKR
Knives and mid layers, mostly knives tho, I have 50+ by now and still find ones I “have to have”.....could be worse.

It’s not one thing for me. I have two full sets of back country gear now. I have what I call the loaner set. Haha.

I’m hoping I don’t get a hankering to start on a third.
The loaner set were important stepping stones to building my preferred set up. Nice to have because my wife and kids also use some of that stuff when e we go out.

Diaphragm calls! I keep trying find the right ones. I got so frustrated I just started making my own.

Wrench

WKR
All the above.

I'm married. You can never give an inch on those things. They're investments, trading stock, sanity and escape means.

I just hope she doesn't sell it all for what I told her I paid for it.

stonewall

WKR
Fun thread. I like clothes and have way more than I need. You might say 3D targets, but I don’t have enough (have 10 now)

Well, I've got a whole walk in closet in the spare bedroom full of hunting clothes which is getting on my wife's nerves. Wait till I tell her I need another gun safe because the firearms have really started stacking up this year. Never seem to have enough ammo and pretty sure I have a tent for every imaginable hunting scenario besides a hammock or Bivy.

Rich M

WKR
My main catch is fishing stuff - had a reel bearing go out, so I replaced the reel and then fixed it. Now I need another rod.

Was easier to give up drinking than it is to not buy fishing stuff.

NCSU_Lewis

Lil-Rokslider
I've been pretty good about not going through stuff. Been through a few bows in the last few years but never more than one and all used. Definitely agree with diagrams. Turkey season just ended but my center console is still full of them.

Just getting to a good point with disposable income and my wife and I just bought a few acres, she thought a second horse would be a good idea, and we are fixing to have a baby. So probably gonna keep being light on gear for a few years...

Schaaf

WKR
Binoculars and Riflescopes. It’s embarrassing.
The one spotter that has quenched my optics thirst is the Kowa 773.

TFrank

WKR
It’s not one thing for me. I have two full sets of back country gear now. I have what I call the loaner set. Haha.

I’m hoping I don’t get a hankering to start on a third.
Loner sets come in handy. I am that guy that insists people use my stuff when they forgot something, are using junk or have something uncomfortable. Helpful or annoying…. You tell me LOL