Just need one more of those; honest..I can quit anytime.

Drenalin

WKR
I don't understand the constant equipment-side tweaking, personally. Time in the field and forging of the mind are the only things that will change my success from here on out.
Blasphemer!

Kidding, this is 100% true. But, while I don't understand my constant desire to tweak, I also freely admit that I am constantly tweaking.

magtech

Lil-Rokslider
I'm at 4 tents right now... trying to convince myself I don't need a fifth. At least they are getting nicer and nicer as I buy them.

Arrows, I'm always changing vanes, lengths, and tips mostly for something to keep me busy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Wags

WKR
Duck calls & Decoys... It's almost shamefull...

Other than that it's clothing. If I think it'll keep me warm/dry or comfortable then I MUST HAVE IT.

cday34

FNG
Clothing for me. I am constantly buying new softshells, mid layers, 1/4 zips. Looking for that "one" piece.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
Boots. I've got not-standard feet (narrow, low volume) and have had enough bad experiences that I'm constantly looking for new options even though I've now got a quiver full of boots that work well for me.

Blasphemer!

Kidding, this is 100% true. But, while I don't understand my constant desire to tweak, I also freely admit that I am constantly tweaking.

Aye, I can't say I understand it, to each their own. Just reminds me of the people I see at the archery range that can "never figure out their bow" cause they're constantly messing with it. Maybe financial limitations help keep the fiddling in check too :unsure:

JakeSCH

WKR
Optics...I have more rifle scopes than rifles (Maven RS.1, Ziess V4's, Leupold VX5 HD, Vortex LHT for 3 rifles). I also have NL Pures, EL SV's, Maven B2's & B5's, kowa 553 & 883.

At least I sold my maven spotter, my other set of EL's, and my 15 slc's...but I still have a serious problem.

Firehawk

WKR
Binoculars and jackets are my habit. I can't tell you how often I am considering making another purchase. I swear I could wear a different jacket every day of the fall. But a man needs to have options right? :rolleyes:

Kilboars

WKR
Mine too. It is nice to not get the stink eye when I buy something.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Same here for the most part.

I remind her I don’t play golf. Don’t watch football, basketball, baseball etc or go to games with my friends. Don’t have a girl on the side held up in a condo.

I’ve paid the cost to be the boss:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk