Just need one more of those; honest..I can quit anytime.

Took me alot alot to settle on boots that worked.
And a backcountry sleep bag.

Im still lusting over a pack that ride as good as some claim.
On the hunt for the best archery hunting pants. My Acents are rotting off me. But I want hip vents.

Mostly for me I just can't decide what the best truck camp setup. Constantly weighing quick setup and take down with cost and comfort.

We have a flex bow. Tried a redcliff and setup was to tedious. Mostly sleep in the truck Canopy but then you have to unload most everything.
Thought about a cargo trailer. But then there those bad roads.
Four wheel camper but fyl the $$$

mproberts

WKR
It's probably packs/bags and sleeping pads (oddly enough). I'm seemingly always able to justify the need for another one. It's honestly stupid how many packs/bags I have and I just noticed last week I have somehow ended up with 7 sleeping pads now.

Spence14

WKR
Arrows/Components/Broadheads/Bows

Tents

Water Filtration

Mid-Layers (I've about decided to ditch them because I usually just end up only using a base layer and a puffy)

and like a lot of others, definitely knives.

Drenalin

WKR
Depends when you ask. A few weeks ago, tripods. Today it's sleeping pads, with tripods bubbling up to the surface again. None of it is perfect, but I keep cycling through everything trying to find the perfect solution before moving on to the next item to be obsessed with.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It's got to be arrows. I've sold 6 dozen the last month or so, and still have 2-3 doz that I'll eventually sell as well. I'm always looking for those "perfect" arrows that shoot like .00000001" straightness........perfect spine consistency.........and can be shot into cinder blocks multiple times then kill an elk with it and will still split the X at 60 yards. Closest thing I've found was discontinued.......of course. So still looking, and testing.

Jeff_Gibbons

Lil-Rokslider
Well, now i feel better not being alone in my addictions to gear all things hunting.
If it lobs a projectile i like it.

All of it.
I'm getting better because I have just about every thing I want like and need.
Some items i have bought and sold no less than 3 times to realize it is what i like.
Finding an actual use for all the gear i have is my biggest challenge.

fwafwow

WKR
Classified Approved
At the moment (the order tends to fluctuate):

Guns (pistols presently)
Flashlights
Knives
Saddleback leather
FL clothing
Tourniquets/trauma stuff

Reactions: AKG
Idk; after starting with a pretty budget setup and slowly upgrading over 3 years, I'm pretty set at where I ended up. Only thing left really is upgrading my spotter to a Swaro at some point, maybe add a pair of Kowa Big eyes and some Swaro 15s to round out my optics.

I don't understand the constant equipment-side tweaking, personally. Time in the field and forging of the mind are the only things that will change my success from here on out.

7-Pointers

Lil-Rokslider
Loner sets come in handy. I am that guy that insists people use my stuff when they forgot something, are using junk or have something uncomfortable. Helpful or annoying…. You tell me LOL
Here here, what’s the point of three tents if you only have two pack or two pads, really need at least three of everything if your really gonna be an amateur outfitter !:).