Just to confirm WY app process

id450

WKR
I’ve always earned points , never applied in WY until last night. I Put in for my first and second pronghorn buck tag as a party with my partner , we both have 5 points . Based off last year we should draw . My issue ,
. I thought the doe draw was later on after the buck draw. It’s not , I put in for both of the doe draws , I did first and second hunt choice and mirrored the app on the second draw. MeAning , I picked the same units 2.
will I get two hats in the ring ? I opted to not draw if I don’t draw my buck tag first choice.
does this all sound correct? My goal is to not accidentally wast my points on a doe tag, they are random so that’s impossible , right?
Looking forward , i should draw my buck tag, hopefully 1-2 for tags and if not checkout the leftovers later in June. Does that makes sense.
Thanks for the help.

I hope that’s right, because that’s what I’ve been doing. I haven’t drawn yet. I’m buying points this year though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bdan68

WKR
I'm not sure but it sounds like you might have applied for two doe tags on one application. If that's the case, you can draw two doe tags, or zero. Not just one. Other than everything else you wrote sounds right. Now if you did two separate applications for your doe tags, then you could draw zero, 1, or 2 tags.

OP
I

id450

WKR
Perfect , thanks for the help. It’s a bit confusing n WY.

wapitibob

WKR
To create a single app with 2 doe tags, as a single applicant, both licenses need to be identical for area and type, and submitted in the same session. If you have differences or pay at different times, the system creates 2 separate apps.

OP
I

id450

WKR
To create a single app with 2 doe tags, as a single applicant, both licenses need to be identical for area and type, and submitted in the same session. If you have differences or pay at different times, the system creates 2 separate apps.

Yes, we applied as a party for our bucks, we applied separate for our doe tags in our unit and nearby units to try and increase our chances of getting one or 2 between us. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk