K3 Frame Replacement

Curious how many got the email about the apparently small chance of frame failure. I love my pack (4800) and used it hard for a week this fall. Wouldn't have even thought about this, but certainly blown away by their customer service and sending new frames out to all their customers.

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Curious how many got the email about the apparently small chance of frame failure. I love my pack (4800) and used it hard for a week this fall. Wouldn't have even thought about this, but certainly blown away by their customer service and sending new frames out to all their customers.

Everyone that bought a K3 will be receiving this email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
menhaden_man
EVERY FRAME WILL BE REPLACED

Got mine a few minutes ago (K3/4800). Long-term thinking by a company that is extremely well-run. Sad to see this happen to them, but really respect their response.

Top notch for them to get out in front of these things... only wish other companies would own it like they do.

Split toe

WKR
Kudos to them. I haven’t had a problem with mine thus far, then again I didn’t kill anything to have a heavy load.

mt100gr.

WKR
That's impressive customer relations. No doubt a huge expense for Exo. Integrity at its finest.

I don't own an Exo pack and certainly don't need another pack, but the 4800 has been on my mind for a while now. Exo is the only one I haven't tried....

I have seen/heard so many good things about them, I'd have no concerns going all-in for a bag and frame.

Jbehredt

WKR
No doubt it will be heavier. Had they been able to match the weight with the familiar Ti they wouldn’t have gone so far out with the crazy aluminum alloy for the k3.