k3 vs k2 Load Crib

Hey all i just ordered an exo k2 5500. I am moving up from a kuiu pro/icon pro. This may be for sale soon.

Is the k3 load crib any better than the k2? I will mainly use it for training. I honestly always have a corn sack or other weight strapped to the pack. I use it several times a week. So i will be getting a lot of use out of it, even if its not hauling meat.

How much different does the crib make when packing meat vs just the load shelf thats on the pack? Looks like it would ride a lot higher with the crib?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
How much different does the crib make when packing meat vs just the load shelf thats on the pack? Looks like it would ride a lot higher with the crib?
makes a ton of difference on the exo! It raises it up and doesnt kill my lower back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

md126

WKR
I like the K2 panel much better. I run it on the K3 and it's perfect for me.

md126

WKR
I just think it's a lot easier to set up, adjust, and it holds a load better. I've tried both and they took a step backwards with the crib load panel in my opinion.

Mounts super easy to the K3 frame.

BigMuleyHunter

Lil-Rokslider
I just think it's a lot easier to set up, adjust, and it holds a load better. I've tried both and they took a step backwards with the crib load panel in my opinion.

Mounts super easy to the K3 frame.
I totally agree. The only thing I like better with the new crib is the extra loops on the sides to adjust where the side buckles can go.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk