K4 EXS Pack System - Lady's Perspective

As a female hunter, I've struggled to find a pack that fits my shorter torso, narrow shoulders, and fuller chest.

EXO states the K4 EXS pack system was designed for women so I am putting it to the test throughout this summer and the 2023 hunting season.

More than happy to answer any questions and hear what you'd like to see.

@Mark at EXO and @robby denning got me set up last week after I read @Justin Crossley had a lot of positive experiences testing his K4.

PXL_20230608_235223480.jpgPXL_20230608_233713562.jpg

OP
KickinNDishin
What holster is that? Appears to have a thumb button on the inside
It's a safariland 73 series with the ALS and quick detach forks.

20230613_205357.jpg

As a female hunter, I've struggled to find a pack that fits my shorter torso, narrow shoulders, and fuller chest.

EXO states the K4 EXS pack system was designed for women so I am putting it to the test throughout this summer and the 2023 hunting season.

More than happy to answer any questions and hear what you'd like to see.

@Mark at EXO and @robby denning got me set up last week after I read @Justin Crossley had a lot of positive experiences testing his K4.

View attachment 564131View attachment 564132
I know we're just barely getting into hunting season, but how are you liking the K4 EXS pack so far? Was it easy to find the right size?

OP
KickinNDishin
I really like it. I plan to issue the review as soon as I pack out meat. However, I've been training with a 40lb bag of rock salt. I followed these instructions and found it easy to determine the frame size.

Thank you for this review! I am all too familiar with the struggle to find well fitting hunting gear. They just don't prioritize designs for builds like ours. I would love to know if you have other reviews out there?

OP
KickinNDishin
Thank you for this review! I am all too familiar with the struggle to find well fitting hunting gear. They just don't prioritize designs for builds like ours. I would love to know if you have other reviews out there?
I worked on this Elite one with my husband. Are there any topics that you're interested in seeing a review?