WTS KAHLES HELIA L 4X32 fixed power scope, stunning view

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
This is a 4X32 Kahles Helia L fixed power scope. I believe they call it the German reticle. Bold 3 post with fine center and top. Great shape except a rub on under side. Doesn't really show much when on the rifle. I am 2nd owner so not sure how that could be done. Some leather sling or something maybe.
I have owned most of the majors such as Leupold, Zeiss, Leica, Vortex, Trijicon, Burris and I have to say the clarity and sharpness on this scope is nothing short of stunning.
If you want light, simple, and rugged this is it and from one of the top companies in the world. 10.8 oz and 11 inches long. Nice matt finish, very slight ring signature. Lenses are pristine, anything in photo is glare.
This is a 26mm scope so slightly larger than 1 inch. Rings are available from Talley and others. I am including a set of delrin spacers that allow use of 30mm rings. they snap in perfectly in Vortex rings shown in photo (only spacers included)
Building up a couple rifles right now so pricing for quick sale. Not budging at $299.00 TYD as Goods, 3% optional. Thanks
IMG_4276.jpgIMG_4277.jpgIMG_4278.jpgIMG_4275.jpgIMG_4279.jpg

OP
G

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Not 100% certain but I am told it is most likely 100m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.