Kamala Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattB

WKR
Living in the SF Bay Area and having been front and center in terms if her politics, I am almost glad that Biden picked her. She will get torn apart when the genesis of her political career being tied to sleeping with a married Wille Brown is exposed on the national level.

brsnow

WKR
Living in the SF Bay Area and having been front and center in terms if her politics, I am almost glad that Biden picked her. She will get torn apart when the genesis of her political career being tied to sleeping with a married Wille Brown is exposed on the national level.

I think that type of behavior helps you get elected these days.

Gobbler36

WKR
I try to stay away from the politics on here. I used to vote across party lines depending on issues / candidates. I can’t do that any longer. You can lay out some good arguments for being anti Trump. But I’m sorry. This election is about choosing the Republic over its destruction, law and order over mob rule, better training and standards for the police or defunding / dismantling, second amendment rights or radical gun restrictions. I’ll take Capitalism over Communism all day every day
No doubt man

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
Part of normal US history, Supreme Court is always fluid. Beauty of the system the US is founded on.
The system was founded on the premise that Americans wanted to improve America. The one thing the Founders didn't see coming in my opinion is that Americans would try to destroy the Constitution from the inside. They gave a method to change the Constitution and wrote things like 2A in very specific and well documented language. Since there is no appetite by the states to meet the required threshold to pass an amendment to change it, they've done things like corrupt the courts to rule that words don't mean what they say. This shouldn't be condoned by any American. The "by any means necessary" attitude is quite frankly traitorous, just like spying, etc. It will be interesting to see the September and October surprises.

brsnow

WKR
The system was founded on the premise that Americans wanted to improve America. The one thing the Founders didn't see coming in my opinion is that Americans would try to destroy the Constitution from the inside. They gave a method to change the Constitution and wrote things like 2A in very specific and well documented language. Since there is no appetite by the states to meet the required threshold to pass an amendment to change it, they've done things like corrupt the courts to rule that words don't mean what they say. This shouldn't be condoned by any American. The "by any means necessary" attitude is quite frankly traitorous, just like spying, etc. It will be interesting to see the September and October surprises.

Certainly allowed to have your opinion. I

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty sad thats the best they can come up with.

So you’re saying Biden with full on dementia is any better ????

LMFAO

Democrats had better do the mail in ,, stuff the ballot box elections Soros fix 3rd world country style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Only on the right. The left tends to view women as equal.

Katie Hill would disagree with that statement.

"[Hill] has acknowledged errors in judgment that made her continued service as a member untenable," Pelosi said on Sunday night. "We must ensure a climate of integrity and dignity in the Congress, and in all workplaces.”

Which democratic female politicians are you referencing exactly whose careers were improved by being outed for adultery?

Florida Bow Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
The hypocrisy of democrats is so overboard I can’t even begin to think where to start.

Insanity. Got a bat sheeet speaker of the house half whacked outta her mind and now a Prez candidate bonafide no brain left.

brsnow

WKR
Katie Hill would disagree with that statement.

"[Hill] has acknowledged errors in judgment that made her continued service as a member untenable," Pelosi said on Sunday night. "We must ensure a climate of integrity and dignity in the Congress, and in all workplaces.”

Which democratic female politicians are you referencing exactly whose careers were improved by being outed for adultery?

She left because of legal issues.

brsnow

WKR
The hypocrisy of democrats is so overboard I can’t even begin to think where to start.

Insanity. Got a bat sheeet speaker of the house half whacked outta her mind and now a Prez candidate bonafide no brain left.

Any brain is an upgrade on none.

brsnow

WKR
At the end of the day republicans control the senate and are president and the country is in ruins economically. A few months to fix prior to Election Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.