Kamala Harris

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsnow

WKR
Historically tough to win while in a recession and double digit unemployment.

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
How can she run on a defund the police platform when she put thousands of people behind bars? She also basically called Biden a racist in the debates in March. Now she's 100% behind him?

We really have reached a point where words mean absolutely nothing, and neither do any facts. Her history and remarks will all be fluffed off like they never happened.

brsnow

WKR
How can she run on a defund the police platform when she put thousands of people behind bars? She also basically called Biden a racist in the debates in March. Now she's 100% behind him?

We really have reached a point where words mean absolutely nothing, and neither do any facts. Her history and remarks will all be fluffed off like they never happened.

Words haven’t mattered for the last 3.5 years.

brsnow

WKR
They matter even less now. Plain English is contorted to mean whatever 5 justices says it means. If 5 of those 9 say up is down, then it's down. It's amazing to watch.

Part of normal US history, Supreme Court is always fluid. Beauty of the system the US is founded on.

ewade07

WKR
y'all see her stance on the stimulous plan? she wants to give out 200$ A WEEK until COVID is over. 2000 DOLLARS A F****** WEEK.

Jimmy

Lil-Rokslider
I didn't think she liked Creepy Joe. Good chance she accepted this because she knows the job will be hers before the 4 years are up. Or is she gonna accidentally bump into him at the top of some stairs? Such drama these days

I try to stay away from the politics on here. I used to vote across party lines depending on issues / candidates. I can’t do that any longer. You can lay out some good arguments for being anti Trump. But I’m sorry. This election is about choosing the Republic over its destruction, law and order over mob rule, better training and standards for the police or defunding / dismantling, second amendment rights or radical gun restrictions. I’ll take Capitalism over Communism all day every day

Status
Not open for further replies.