Kamas muzzleloader advice?

My girlfriend was pretty upset when she didn’t draw this year so I picked up a leftover muzzleloader tag for kamas. Iv done a lot of looking on google earth. It’s pretty different from where I hunt so I’m just wondering what I should expect as far as crowds, deer, quality and tactics I should plan on using? Iv heard it’s pretty thick and it looks to be. Is glassing effective if you can get a vantage point or should I plan on a different approach? Thanks!

There is a way out of Samak that holds a few deer and is easy to get to. OnX will help you keep in its boundaries as there's some private land to the West. As you head east along that same highway that takes you to Samak there are plenty of side roads to drive that'll get you into areas to do some seemingly short hikes to decent vantage points. For the road hunter, there are plenty of miles of road to hunt from.

Sleeperls

Lil-Rokslider
Im surprised there was a leftover anything. Good luck, going to give a weekend to a archery mulie

OP
thereal_tlc
How did your hunt go?
We hunted hard for five days and found 46 does and a two point. Had a great time though it’s some Incredible country I would love to hunt it again some day but from what I understand with Utah’s new drawing plan I probably won’t get the opportunity unfortunately.

Is there an article outlining the changes you're referencing? This is news to me... Thanks