Kansas N/R deer results are back

Historically, I don't think its been hard to draw a Kansas tag. I have friends from Canada who made it the last or three years in a row with no points. Personally, I would hunt Wyoming for antelope. I have never hunted antelope but most of the guys I know who do, go up there. Again, good luck to you all!

I'm 100% for something like ten years but, I think it has more to do with the zone that you are wanting to hunt. Look for the draw stats and quotas page on the website to help determine whether points will help.
Good luck!

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
I'm 100% for something like ten years but, I think it has more to do with the zone that you are wanting to hunt. Look for the draw stats and quotas page on the website to help determine whether points will help.
Good luck!
I must have missed those, tried to find them but couldnt, I will look again, thanks

bradb

WKR
I have been 100% for about 10 years also. I hunt kind of north west. I have had a couple buddies not draw in the same time frame. Most of the units are around 80 % by me. But with 4 or what ever it is choices and getting to pick a adjoining unit the odds are dang high. A guy I know that leases a fair big of land out there for bow hunting and has 2 rifle hunters and they did not draw for the second time in 3 years........I question how they fill out the app.

bowhnt

Lil-Rokslider
It looks like all of the fall WIHA areas are posted finally. Looking forward to getting out there in a few weeks. It looks like my biggest issue in unit 17 is going to be sorting through the mule deer to find the white tails. Any ideas what the ratio for that part of the state is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk