Kansas new guy

Hey everyone. Originally from west Kansas currently living in east Kansas. Found this site researching Elk hunting, and looking forward to connecting with you guys!

Gotcha. I grew up in Ness county, went to the votech out in Goodland, then worked in Lawerence for a few years, then settled in Hays.

as.ks.ak

WKR
Fellow KS boy here too. Now up in AK. Welcome to the slide!! Lots of good wisdom kicking around here.

Happy to help with gear questions. I’m a gear junkie and I have a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zappaman

WKR
Emporia area last few years... but do a lot of pig hunting down in Texas (original digs in Austin/SW Texas/NM). But four deer a year here in KS (plus turkey, geese, ducks, and pheasant) isn't so bad either ;)

Reload everything too (got any small pistol primers? -haha!)

Welcome from another FNG here!

OP
K
I grew up in Ellis county and ended up in Miami County KS. Last place I expected to be!

Welcome, from one county north. We're supposed to have a KC area meetup one of these days, keep an eye on the Rally Point section of the forum.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

marktole

WKR
Welcome! Originally from Gove, south of Quinter and went to high school and college in Colby.
I finished school in Hays just so everyone knows.

Barely. Barely finished at Hays. Just so everyone knows. But that’s still better than the 45% who drink themselves out of school there.

To the OP, welcome. From Colby, now living in Manhattan.

jingalls

Lil-Rokslider
Welcome from Hutchinson KS. But my hearts in MT…and hopefully the rest of me soon!-)