Katabatic or Nunatak or ???

I am looking at maybe trying a quilt. Right now I think that its between the Katabatic or Nunatak. They appear to really be in a league of their own. Is there any other quilt maker that would compete with these 2 that I should look at? I am not looking for a "good for the money" or " bang for the buck" quilt. I am looking for the top of the line.

Underground quilts have a good rep, I have an enlightened equipment. I have also heard good things about Loco Libre products

tdot

WKR
I am looking at maybe trying a quilt. Right now I think that its between the Katabatic or Nunatak. They appear to really be in a league of their own. Is there any other quilt maker that would compete with these 2 that I should look at? I am not looking for a "good for the money" or " bang for the buck" quilt. I am looking for the top of the line.

If you are going with Nunatak, be prepared for along wait. He's only producing some of his product line right now. The wait is definitely worth it if the quilt meets your needs.

OP
MuleyFever
If you are going with Nunatak, be prepared for along wait. He's only producing some of his product line right now. The wait is definitely worth it if the quilt meets your needs.

(y) Don’t need it until August.

tdot

WKR
Then, in my extremely biased opinion, go with Nunatak and dont look back. You wont be left wondering if there was something better. ;)

Nunatak is finishing up on some gear for me right now. Jan is great to deal with and one of the only places where you can get truly custom work