Kawdy Outfitters /Northern BC hunting

Hookhunter75

Lil-Rokslider
I have already done research and booked a hunt with Kawdy outfitters. Just curious if anyone on here has any experience with them. I will be hunting with them for 20 days for Moose Caribou and Goat.

I’d also love to hear about anyone else’s experiences hunting in Northern BC

gunnar_17

FNG
I haven't hunted with them but Colin and Alesha are friends of mine, you could not have picked a better Outfitter to go with.
I'm a B.C. resident and you are headed into some of the best hunting country we have to offer.
Good luck you will have an amazing time.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OP
Hookhunter75

Hookhunter75

Lil-Rokslider
I haven't hunted with them but Colin and Alesha are friends of mine, you could not have picked a better Outfitter to go with.
I'm a B.C. resident and you are headed into some of the best hunting country we have to offer.
Good luck you will have an amazing time.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
I’ve never been more excited for a hunt in my life

Scheduled to head out with Kawdy in 3 days on a moose caribou combo. Fly in then horse to spike. Any words of advice?
how was your experience?

OP
Hookhunter75

Hookhunter75

Lil-Rokslider
How did this hunt turn out for you? We are considering booking a combo hunt with them.
It was an awesome hunt. They are a fantastic outfitter and I couldn’t be more impressed by them. I am returning in 2025 for moose.

I took a 9 inch Billy on this trip and filled my Mountain Caribou tag on a respectable bull. The caribou hunting was very tough the year I was there. I did not harvest a moose but that was on me the bulls are there.

Colin and his wife are the most down to earth people and they work their asses off for their clients. One of the greatest hunting experiences of my life.

It was an awesome hunt. They are a fantastic outfitter and I couldn’t be more impressed by them. I am returning in 2025 for moose.

I took a 9 inch Billy on this trip and filled my Mountain Caribou tag on a respectable bull. The caribou hunting was very tough the year I was there. I did not harvest a moose but that was on me the bulls are there.

Colin and his wife are the most down to earth people and they work their asses off for their clients. One of the greatest hunting experiences of my life.
That’s great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. It helps the confidence in booking with them.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider

I’m also looking at their outfit for a Canadian Moose hunt. Just outta curiosity, I know you mentioned not getting a Moose “was on you”, but you still would recommend Kawdy specifically for a Canadian Moose hunt? Thanks again for the info.