Keeping track of charger cords for different pieces of gear

zacattack

WKR
So I was trying to organize my gear and realize I have a lot of items that have chargers of various sorts. Rather than dumping them all in a ziploc and sorting as I need them thought I’d see if any of you OCD types has a better way to organize them.

At the radio shop we have to manage hundreds of cords for all of the different devices we deal with. We use organizer cases like this one, with different colors for different models of radio. Ours are quite a bit bigger and more industrial but similar. We write in sharpie on the material behind each one what it goes to. Has worked very well for many years and hundreds of cords.

organizer case

Rob5589

WKR
Right here. I keep a 1ft with my charger block, can charge everything, at once even.

JPD350

WKR
I need to something as well, between my hunting gear and the dogs gear it feels like I am always looking for the right charger set up, what a mess!

OP
Z

zacattack

WKR
At the radio shop we have to manage hundreds of cords for all of the different devices we deal with. We use organizer cases like this one, with different colors for different models of radio. Ours are quite a bit bigger and more industrial but similar. We write in sharpie on the material behind each one what it goes to. Has worked very well for many years and hundreds of cords.

organizer case
Man that might be the ticket thanks

Colored electrical tape or zip ties.

Blue to blue, yellow to yellow.

I can normally find somewhere for a few wraps of tape or a zip tie.

I do the same with hydraulic remotes so I know where they go.