Kelty Grand Mesa 2 (2 person tent)

n8tivenv

Lil-Rokslider
I have one that’s 10 years old, fantastic tent for the money and has held up to numerous scout campouts, backpacking trips. Pretty light and packs small. Hard to beat for the price!

Stoop383

FNG
Excellent tent for the money! although the 2 person is tight quarters for one person and your gear. 2 seasons in mine. Going to try the 4 person this year. I set mine up at home and gave the rain fly a good coating of water proofing spray, got caught in steady rains the 1st day last year, kept me and gear dry. I recommend getting the footprint as well.
a5c99773b38dbac7714f442637ef66c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

CAVEboy

FNG
I also run this tent and have for at least 10 years. Still going strong. It's light ish. Kind of... It's all relative. For the price I agree, it's good. Mine has done motorcycle camping, backpacking, hunting, campground trips. Not much rain though and no snow. I have had some issues with rain but I've never treated the fly and it's been packed and unpacked tons. You really need to stake the fly out like with any tent and I don't always. You can't go wrong I don't think though.