Kenai Chest Holster Review, by Rokslide Member Luke Johson

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey Roksliders, are you the opposite of concealed carry? Do you wanna the bring the hurt on fast and furiously?

Well then take a look at this review by Rokslider Luke Johnson on what may be the best option for the backpack hunter to carry a handgun in the woods. I must admit, Luke enlightened me!

Luke will be subscribed to this thread so if you have any questions or comments for him, post them up.

Kenai Chest Holster Review

Last edited:
Superkodiak38: you will find yourself at times, using the support hand to press the holster to your chest, when you are attempting to be stealthy. But if you have the harness adjusted correctly, all you need is a quick jerk with your pistol hand and you are in action. Thanks for the read. ;)

rodney482: I haven't had any trouble with running a bino harness while running a chest holster. It's just that some bino harnesses may require a bit more fiddling and fine tuning to get them to ride correctly.
Along those lines... do you feel you could drop it down on the side of your abdomen and fit, say a fhf harness above it... while still wearing a pack??

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Skyhigh

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Luke,

Just wanted to see how this holster has been holding up for you? I have been contemplating getting one.

Thanks!

ps. If anyone else wants to chime in about the holster I am all ears!

AK EricB

FNG
I also love these holsters. I have one for two sigs and a big revolver. Comfortable and great retention. I've used them for hunting, mountain biking, motorcycle rides and everything else. I do get a little squeaky noise at times, but nothing that would matter in a hunting situation other than up close with a bow.