Kenetrek boot leaking

keller

WKR
Bought 400gram mountain extremes. Jan 3 2020. Broke them in have over 100 miles on them. Walked through wet grass the other day left sock was wet.dried them out tried it again next morning same result.pulled insoles out was damp under right foot as well called kenetrek have to send them in for evaluation. Anybody else have leaking issues?

Legend

WKR
I have had 2 pairs fail and they warrantied only one of them. I think they fill your boot with water and then time it for 30 minutes. If you see water leaking then it is covered. First pair was obvious. Second pair they said was "within their guidelines". So I filled my boot at home set a timer and at 40 minutes water was leaking and at an hour it was really leaking. I have never been on too many 30 minute hunts and expect more. Not a fan of kenetreks warranty. Too many good companies so I moved on...won't fool me a 3rd time!

I’ve gone through probably close to 12 pairs in the last 2 years due to leaking, they have all been warrantied but it’s still a hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every leather gore tex boot ive ever owned will let water through eventually. Some are better than others,..