Kenetrek Corrie 3.2

Ten Bears

WKR
I know these are new for the year, just wondering if anyone has picked up a pair ?

I like the 7inch height and availability in wide.

Typically do Kenetreks run narrow or wide in the heel ?

I know these are new for the year, just wondering if anyone has picked up a pair ?

I like the 7inch height and availability in wide.

Typically do Kenetreks run narrow or wide in the heel ?
I just picked up a pair of these and I had to get a half size smaller than my Mtn Extremes. So I guess you could say these run a half size big.

How is the toe box and heel on these ?
They felt very similar to my Mtn Extremes as far as the feel in the toe and heel. They are just noticeably lighter and obviously less ankle support than the Mtn Extremes. They are a similar boot to the Solomon Quest 4D but more comfortable and the eyelets and lacing points are much better in my opinion as I have the Quests as well.

After wearing these a little more I have noticed that the middle quick loop for lacing rubs right on my inside ankle bone on both feet causing discomfort. They are in not in the same location as the MTN Extremes so I will be returning these. They were light and comfy but cannot have that rub point on my ankle bone. If they would reposition that hook I'd keep them.

Motown

WKR
Anybody else try these boots yet? I am debating between these and the Crispi Wyoming II GTX.

junior

WKR
I like them a lot but have noticed the same thing Cookecitybud mentioned with the laces. Sound like they are making changes/improvements on the lacing or tongue going forward. Might be worth calling customer service and asking about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OutdoorAg

WKR
I like them a lot but have noticed the same thing Cookecitybud mentioned with the laces. Sound like they are making changes/improvements on the lacing or tongue going forward. Might be worth calling customer service and asking about

Did you hear something from kenetrek that they are changing these? Don’t want to buy if there is an update coming…

junior

WKR
Yes I heard that from Kenetrek directly. Sounds like a minor update everything will look the same but an improvement on the tongue/lacing. Not sure on timing, might want to ask them that. I think it may already be in process .

huntsd

WKR
does anyone wear there early season/in warmer weather? I am looking for a better boot for the warmer months. are these breathable?

junior

WKR
does anyone wear there early season/in warmer weather? I am looking for a better boot for the warmer months. are these breathable?

My favorite for warm dry weather is the desert guides. Even though the corrie is light, with the waterproof membrane my feet still sweat.