Kenetrek customer service

ElPollo

WKR
I recently had a issue with a pair of Kenetrek boots that came down to how the boot was flexing over my right big toe joint and sent them back to the company for an evaluation. This was my second pair of Kenetreks and I particularly like them because they have a taller toe box than many of the other boot manufacturers. One of my middle toes is a hammer toe and low toe boxes can rub it raw. It was odd that despite the taller toe box, I was getting pressure from these boots on the top of my right toe. Being naturally hard headed, I wore the boots for about a year until I ended up at a podiatrist.

Kenetrek got back to me in about a week from delivery and made some suggestions on changing up my lacing to reduce the pressure. The boots also needed a resole due to the fact that I pronate rather severely. Anyway, the short version of this is that they offered to send me a new pair for the cost of a resole, which is about 60% off the retail price.

I think the major point here is that sometimes a given boot doesn’t work for your feet, even within a model you’ve previously used. Sometimes that is because of fit and sometime it’s because of how you use the boot. Feet also change over time. My issue with these boots came down to the fact that the materials just ended up flexing in a spot that didn’t work for my foot. Instead of paying attention to that and adjusting how I laced them early on, I just tried to wear them in with miles that made the situation worse. This was my second pair of the same model, and I wore the first pair daily for almost 4 years.

Kenetrek worked with me on the problem and offered solutions that bigger companies likely wouldn’t have. There is a lot of benefit in dealing with a Montana company that focuses on hunters and outdoors people. I highly recommend them.

I have had the same experience with their customer service. They seem to go above and beyond if there are any problems, even if it’s not the boots fault. Can’t recommend them enough!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk