Kenetrek Pac Boot vs Mountain Extreme Sizing

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
Does anyone own a pair of Mountain Extreme's that also owns a Kenetrek Pac Boot? Curious if your size was the same between both.

I am honestly wandering the exact same thing. I have mountain extremes and want the packs but dont know if sizing is the same with the removable liner and such.

kenetrek's sizing fits my foot so well in a 14 and I find that sizing varies so much from company to company. its beyond frustrating how much money I have spent returning boots. I can't find really any store that stocks 14/15

swopie

FNG
I wear a size 8.5 in the extreme and 9 in the pac. I think the pac only comes in whole sizes.

I just got the Northern’s in 11 and they were slightly tight at first but feel great now. I am a 10.5 on the measure thing but have a cavus arch so I need bigger and wider boots and the 11’s were fine.

No experience with the extreme’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

aaronoto

Lil-Rokslider
Guess I should post an update. I ordered the Grizzly's in a size 13 (same size as my Mountain Extreme) and they fit perfect. Pretty tight in the width though, but they loosened up nicely after some wear.