Kenetrek Sock system.

Anyone use the Kenetrek Sock system? I’m referring to the liners and the insulating sock(I know they come in different thickness).

In my reading/research It seems some guys are liner guys and some are not.

I mainly hunt Wyoming for Elk, South Dakota for Muleys and Antelope. I have some smart wool and Darn tuff socks now. I also have a variety of liners socks( all are like dress sock thickness).

curious for opinions.

I have not used the liners but looked at them just yesterday. I am playing with a new pair of Meindl boots and they are a little big in the heel. I thought about the liners just to take a little extra space up in the boot. Probably will give it a try.

I use the Kenetrek liners when I wear any of my boots. I'd say they are slightly thicker than a quality dress sock.

I use the Kenetrek Ultimate Liner sock under the Kenetrek Alaska wool sock. Best sock system I have ever used. Feet stay warm and dry in my 200 g Crispi Hunter boots. I hunted in 2 feet of snow in 2018, and feet stayed warm even with minimal insulation in the boots. I really like the Alaska sock, it has padding on the heel and toes, and up the front(shin area). I have 5 pair of the liner and 5 pair of the Alaska so I can put on fresh dry socks every morning of my 5 day hunt. Price was a little high. but if my feet aren't comfortable, it will make for a miserable day.

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Kenetrek liners when I wear any of my boots. I'd say they are slightly thicker than a quality dress sock.

This. ^. The liners and socks are top notch, as good as the Smartwool PHD and Darn Tough I have. But the liners are a little thick for a liner. If you have boots that you fitted with thin or medium cushion socks you may run into some fit issues. Pretty sure I have the ultimate liner and Canada sock. Great socks though.

OP
B
It appears the Kenetrek system will be thicker than other 2 sock systems.....

Does this effect you boot fit?

Donk

Lil-Rokslider
I think it could, depending on how you fit your boot. But you should ok.

Brettboss

FNG
If you have a great fitting boot, the liner helps. One word of caution, if you have a boot that does not fit like a glove (bigger footbox with narrower foot) you'll find that your foot will roll easier in the boot with the liner sock when sidehilling.

Rsmiley

FNG
I run darn tough and smart wool but have been considering the kenetrek 2 sock system. Does anyone use their liners with a different Boot sock than kenetrek?