Kennetrek resole options

NW307

Lil-Rokslider
I was getting ready to bite the bullet and ship my kennetreks up to Bozeman with a $180 check because the original soles were basically slicks and the toe was almost completely blown out on the right boot. I decided to stop by the local boot shop and see what they thought. They sold kennetreks and their cobbler said no problem so I decided to go with the local shop. About a week later, the rand was fixed, nice heavy duty vibram soles were on and he even built up a nice toe bumper. Aside from the worn comfy leather they looked like new boots. Total bill was $100! I just took them on a rough 5 mile hike and I could tell no difference between them when they were new. They’re not any heavier or louder and the grip might even be better. I have high hopes for the longevity of the vibram too. Shout out to Wayne’s boots in Cody!50B8337C-C99D-4448-B3B7-F77080B50C76.jpeg

gkempf

FNG
Sent mine to Kenetrek they did an excellent job but yours look just as good as mine. Any chance I could get your cobblers address, have a pair of Scarpas that need resolved. Thanks ole Buddy