kennetrek resole

littlebuf

Banned
thinking about sending in my moutain extremes for a rebuild. any one know what there turn around time is? there not too bad and i was tossing around the idea of just throwing in some green super feet insoles for this season, bu tif the turn around is fast i may send them in.

I sent mine in to Carters to repair the rubber rand during the hunting season last year and I think that I had them back within two weeks.The rand was torn as well as being pulled away and I can hardly see where they fixed it and they were pretty quick as well
Tim

did not resole,I was mainly referencing good customer service and quick turn around during what has to be a busy time of the year for them
Tim

2ski

WKR
Carter's cobbler shop in Bozeman does do resoles on Kennetreks with the kennetrek sole. I think the owners of the two are pretty tight. I know they golf together at least, I played them in league a couple years ago.

DEW

Lil-Rokslider
Kennetrek has had my boots for over 6 weeks, had a tiny hole in the back of the boot and they charged me $160 to fix that and re sole. Last pair of Kennetreks that ill own.... DEW

2ski

WKR
I want to say, Carter's told me a resole would be $70ish. That was about three years ago.