Kent Kaiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was curious if anybody up in Alaska has used him for a moose hunt before and your experiences. Only found one mention of his name via the search function, so I was just curious if anybody has had any experience with this guy. His prices are reasonable but can’t find much on him. I did a hunt with Renfro’s this last year and will probably do that again in the future, but was just looking for a few other options and his name showed up. Let me know what you guys know. Thanks!

I was curious if anybody up in Alaska has used him for a moose hunt before and your experiences. Only found one mention of his name via the search function, so I was just curious if anybody has had any experience with this guy. His prices are reasonable but can’t find much on him. I did a hunt with Renfro’s this last year and will probably do that again in the future, but was just looking for a few other options and his name showed up. Let me know what you guys know. Thanks!

You can find his stuff all over Facebook. I was talking about booking with him a few years back but went in another direction. I’m pretty sure he is a hunt planner, not sure that he lives in Alaska or owns a physical business. Pretty sure he books with pilots and transport for you. Probably plays out the same as booking direct with an outfitter but it is a different process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
passinggas33
And that’s all I needed to see and read. Thanks Larry. I value you and your opinion very high. And you’ve never steered me wrong!

keller

WKR
I personally have not heard or read much good on him. BUT... a guy I work with did float hunt with him this year and had a good trip they went 2 for 2 on moose and said things were well organized.their were several other groups going with kent they met at the motel. kent was also at the motel. he talked to most of them after their hunts some did well and some didn't see a legal bull.take it fwiw

Avoid this guy. We had business with him and he scammed us. Suspect he’ll have more Alaska residency issues as not “true resident”

boliver29

Lil-Rokslider
I have a little experience with him. Going on a float hunt next year through him. I’ve talked to him a lot on the phone he’s always helpful. I’ve called him several times he didn’t answer but always calls back. Sent me all the info pilot, raft rental, hotel all check out. I think he has a reference list on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.