Kentucky, Southern Indiana or SW Ohio roksliders?

BBalash3

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone interested or know of any good 3D shoots in the tri-state this spring? Here is the schedule for Sunman Fish and Game. It’s a no pressure, fun, self paced course.

Also, anyone want to link up to do some shooting and talk hunting? It would be fun to catch up with a fellow local Rokslide’er!

Attachments

• 129DD246-6782-4CB5-B5C6-B5943309B5D0.png
    129DD246-6782-4CB5-B5C6-B5943309B5D0.png
    707.4 KB · Views: 29

van zan

FNG
I grew up on a farm a few miles from the Dam. Retired from the service and moved back. Spent a lot of time working on deer habitat and setting up stands for the nieces and nephews. We take 4-5 deer a season there. I usually get a nice buck during bow season. Built a 800 yrd range so I get plenty of good trigger time.

Anyone interested or know of any good 3D shoots in the tri-state this spring? Here is the schedule for Sunman Fish and Game. It’s a no pressure, fun, self paced course.

Also, anyone want to link up to do some shooting and talk hunting? It would be fun to catch up with a fellow local Rokslide’er!
I'm familiar with sunman.. I might be able to make the 23rd shoot. Currently I've in idaho but am bringing our new baby girl home to see family.

Fuzzybock

FNG
I am in the Cincy area, enjoy target shooting and done a little hunting with a buddy on his property.

Is anyone planning on heading down to the PRS MDT Bomber Run? Happening Feb 19 in Madison, IN

young7.3

WKR
Jeffersonville, IN.
Who would be interested in meeting up for beers in say Louisville?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grumman

WKR
That would be fun. I’ve thought it would be cool to do that and have folks bring some gear that you can’t see in stores around here. Kifaru, EXO, etc. etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk