Kestrel Skeleton Skinner and Mouflon. Still available?

Trr15

WKR
Anybody happen to know if Kestrel stopped selling their Skeleton Skinner and Mouflon Skinner knives? I've been planning to pick one up, but it looks like they're no longer listed on the website. I'm going to email them but figured I'd check here too.

They aren’t.
Owning both you’d get away with a Ovis to do the job very well. The upswept edge lends very well to the task and has truly become my favourite blade shape for dealing with animals now.

tdot

WKR
Ovis is absolutely my favourite knife, but that skinner is pretty sweet too. Used it for the first time on a bear last month and it was an awesome tool to compliment the Ovis.

OP
Trr15

Trr15

WKR
Thanks, guys. Thats what i was afraid of. I have an Ovis and its awesome. Was wanting to pair it up with a skinner for this season. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye on the classifieds.

I'll say I own one as well. I only bring it on hunts where I'm not being a gram weenie.
I've skinned out a handful of deer and a few bears with it so far and it compliments the ovis nicely.
It would be worth talking to nathan if he is going to do another run of one. I kick myself a little bit I didn't get in on the short ovis hunter a few years back.