Keto

LionHead

WKR
Why it's true. All trend diets suck and they're based upon the the ideas that limiting a macro nutrient or major food group (looking at you vegans) is somehow a magic pill.

I've tried probably almost all of em in my unhealthy relationship with food during 10years of weight class specific sports competition.

A normal Balanced diet just reduced in either plate size or frequency (i.e. maintain at 5x600 calorie meal now eat 4x600 kcal meals.) To create a defecit is the only thing necessary.

And all the people trying to out "cardio" their diet making themselves weaker, and hungrier. Lots of "cardio" makes you almost immediately hungry for carbs.

The american 1950s era mid west diet of roast meats grilled steaks and fresh grains and veggies is probably close to about perfect for nutrient variety. The only thing that matters is kcals in vs kcals out.

Plus in reality most people who think they're in need of weight loss are in desperate need of muscle/strength gain.

*zap*

WKR
Cardio and strength are both important and the content of your diet is more important than the total # of calories you ingest. Just because you do not want to invest in many hours of cardio a week does not mean it is a bad investment that just makes you hungry.

Sounds like he may have gotten angry after he tried eliminating his cookies after a good workout

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk