Kids Bino Suggestions

McCree

Lil-Rokslider
I'm looking for a set of binos for my daughter. She is 9 years old and these will be used while deer hunting with me. I want something decent but reasonable for the application. Suggestions on size, make and model? Thanks,

MT_Wyatt

WKR
Mine is 11 and got her some last year - these were a really nice option I saw recommend on a lot of bird forums.

Bx-1 Yosemite: looks like they aren’t making the Porro prisim style anymore though?

gr8fuldoug

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
We have MANY great options. Our Black Friday sale officially begins this Saturday the 20th, however, if you call in 516-217-1000 and mention Rokslide we will honor the upcoming Black Friday pricing for you early.

tdhanses

WKR
Call Doug, well worth it, he helped me get both my kids what i wanted and within budget.

AOberti

FNG
My 10yr old likes his Maven 8-32's. Seems like a perfect size for him and not crazy expensive. Just leave them in my truck as a spare pair.

hunt1up

WKR
Mine is 11 and got her some last year - these were a really nice option I saw recommend on a lot of bird forums.

Bx-1 Yosemite: looks like they aren’t making the Porro prisim style anymore though?
I also bought both my kids the BX-1 Yosemite Porros after extensive forum research. My son is 8 and daughter 10(almost 11). They're very compact and really great for kids. I do think you're correct they quit making them but used ones can probably had.

These were on my short list too. They make 6x and 8x. Very similar to the Leupolds. If I was making the purchase again today I'd probably get the Kowas now that the Leupolds are discontinued.