kids, you gotta love 'em!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If you like kids, horses, BB guns, and George Strait, you might like this short video.

Our good friend Chris put it together. We've been getting our kids together to learn about horses and guns, It's been a blast.

That's Grace (cowgirl up) in the pink cowboy hat.

http://vimeo.com/43374420

Last edited:

Jodi

Super Moderator
We love this video! It show the pleasure horses can bring to a family. Thanks for sharing!

R

rebecca francis

That is an awesome video and Grace is a natural! She is a doll! Looks like a lot of fun!

Robby,

I love to see that horses, guns, kids and George Strait still go together. You know I have a 9 year old daughter named Grace who is horse crazy and gun crazy too! I'll see if I can't get her to sign up and post in the youth forum. She and your Grace look like they could have some fun conversations!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Cindy,
I missed your post here. Good to hear from you and yes, all that still goes together where we come from!

Shoot me a PM if your Grace posts up and I'll let mine know. She'd love to reply to someone, anyone!

Robby

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Here is the same video embedded.

[video=vimeo;43374420]http://vimeo.com/43374420[/video]

Jodi

Super Moderator
Robby,

I love to see that horses, guns, kids and George Strait still go together. You know I have a 9 year old daughter named Grace who is horse crazy and gun crazy too! I'll see if I can't get her to sign up and post in the youth forum. She and your Grace look like they could have some fun conversations!

Hi Cindy! Remember this? Now we really need to get the Grace's to "chat". Hope all is well.

Hey Jodi and Grace. Yes I remember this thread and need to get my Grace on here. I was thinking of you guys today as my Grace was riding her horse, ponying another one and asking for a friend to ride with.

Rokslide Grace

Super Moderator
Hi Rebecca and Grace , i just got this today ! Atleast 5 months after !Sorry we didn't get back to you , were pretty busy ! Well thanks anyway , Grace / cowgirl up