Kifaru 2020

fatlander

WKR
I want a version of the Stryker with an opening in the bottom of the load shelf so I can mount a rifle scabbard in it like an eberlestock. Or have them put it on the back side of the pack against the frame.

This. But for ground blind/treestand transport. Having that stuff sticking two feet over your head is a giant PIA to the point that it doesn’t even make it worth whole to use the Stryker for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GMC

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’d like a bag about the same size as a reckoning. But have the full length zipper offset, with enclosed pockets shaped like the Fulcrum/Nomads but not wing pockets, just sewn in. That would be an end all bag for me! The Hoodlum is so close but I wish the zipper went through the snow collar and wish the strap layout was the same as the reckoning/cavern/crater.

Sadler

WKR
I’d like a bag about the same size as a reckoning. But have the full length zipper offset, with enclosed pockets shaped like the Fulcrum/Nomads but not wing pockets, just sewn in. That would be an end all bag for me! The Hoodlum is so close but I wish the zipper went through the snow collar and wish the strap layout was the same as the reckoning/cavern/crater.

I agree! I sent my Hoodlum to Pods8 and had that full zipper situation fixed. 3E59D052-79EE-4F0A-926E-F8EE4BD83AD9.jpeg

LionHead

WKR
I agree! I sent my Hoodlum to Pods8 and had that full zipper situation fixed.

Dang! That's the perfect bag right there.

Im with @Jordan Budd and Saldler. I loved the access of my EMR2/Fulcrum center zip, and side pockets but hated that they get all floppy as soon as you unbuckle the center straps.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

ncavi8tor

WKR

Yes to this! Take my money please!!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Colby Jack

Lil-Rokslider
I want to see more Xpac options of the classic bags. Think they could move to a lighter Xpac option as well and offer a couple colors. Coyote isn’t my favorite. Clashes with my sitka ensemble. Hahahaha. But seriously.

The wish list would include a 44 Mag in Xpac with pocket attachment points like the Hoodlum rather than the MOLLE-all-the-things panel.

I started off 2020 getting the Stryker as a birthday present and I’ve been making room in the stable to add a 44 Mag/Sherman setup for backpack camping and hunting.

10ringer

WKR
Would also love to see a simple roll top bag offered in both xpac and cordura with a full length offset zipper, attachment points for two pouches on the front, available in 3k/5k/7k sizes. Weigh sub 2lbs. And offer a few colors for the xpac options. Make it happen Bender!! This will outsell some of Arons recent novelties.

I would love to see the muskeg have large capacity water bottle pockets on both sides and ditch the useless front vertical pocket on the outside. Adding a more adjustable meat shelf like mystery ranch has would be great as well.

Jordan Budd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would love to see the muskeg have large capacity water bottle pockets on both sides and ditch the useless front vertical pocket on the outside. Adding a more adjustable meat shelf like mystery ranch has would be great as well.

I think the pocket on the back is for reinforcement of the xpac... so I think they could ditch the pocket but there would still have to be cordura back there.

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
I think the pocket on the back is for reinforcement of the xpac... so I think they could ditch the pocket but there would still have to be cordura back there.

You are correct, well if you were to still have belt pouch matrix there. Without a belt pouch matrix the cordura isn’t needed

LionHead

WKR
Oh yea extended sizes for the LLP fullzip and pants... Not all of us average dudes I'm a 2-3x depending on cut and my lady is Xs. We got pack belts that fit our frames but no kifaru puffy layers ...sad panda

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

olddecker

FNG
I think there was a mention of xpac EDC camera pack? In terms of crazy wishes, I would very much like re-release of the outside-the-wire bag.